Tutorials

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Home from England and...





Although I have been home for two weeks from a fabulous England trip I have also been back and forth to Chicago for a college student and then hosting family after a funeral so it seems that I am just catching up.  I had hoped to blog more from England but found the wifi connections to be difficult to find at times so just decided to wait until I got home.  I did want to share a few of my favorite quilt pictures from the Twisted Threads show in Birmingham, England though.  More on that later.  I am sorry I can not give credit to the makers of these quilts.  I didn't keep track.  These were just a few of my favorites in a wonderful show.
Things I notices there:  very contemporary, lots of printing and painting on fabric, makers from many places on the European continent, lots of gray & yellow, beautiful displays of individual artists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment