Tutorials

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October - Postcard Challenge and Family

I have made a committment to post something at least every other day in october to try to focus on my blog.
I just finished the first part of my postcard challenge.  Each of us are doing a national park - mine is Mt. Rainier.  Interesting that today the parks are all closed because of the government shut down - a topic for another day.  Anyway I am happy with my first part.  I need to add highlights - either in paint or in thread.
The back will be my mom's writing since she sent the original postcard in 1998 from Rainier.


Tom and I took a drive to Illinois Sunday to have lunch.  We thought pavilion behind us in Alton was really a striking park.  The bridge there is pretty neat too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment