Tutorials

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy Creative New Year 2014 -

I have found I had little interest in posting until now.  A dear friend was diagnosed with a fatal brain tumor and passed away three weeks after her diagnosis and my mind was there and not so much on creativity.  Now the holidays are over and the new year is upon me.  I have signed up to be part of Creative Every Day and will be trying to post about that on a frequent basis.  My word for the year is Present - as in being present and taking care to see what is all around me, enjoy each moment and special gift and pass them on. 
The theme for January is Past, Present and Future.  In that light I am starting some prayer flags using some old linens, stamps and words.  More on that later.  I thought I would show what I have been working on with quilting. This is an applique quilt done by a customer (Madeline K).  I just do the quilting.  So my creative word for this is Freehand. 







No comments:

Post a Comment