Tutorials

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bits n' Pieces Quilt Show

Well it was a week ago but I wanted to say something about the show.  Bits n Pieces quilt guild holds a quilt show every other year.  This year over 450 quilts were featured along with some special exhibits, an auction for the Humane society, vendors, raffle quilt and raffle sewing machine.  It was FABULOUS.  Just a little bragging - I got 2 ribbons:  Most Innovative (Heat quilt) and Judges Choice (Dresden quilt) and 6 quilts I quilted won ribbons.  All in all I felt really good.

  My Dresden Flowers - Judge's Choice

Carole B wool quilt - Holiday Ribbon
 Ship quilts by Madeline and Marilyn (twin sisters) Best applique and Viewer's Choice Quilts
Judy B. Dear Jane - Best Traditional


  Mary Lou M. Best Wall Quilt

  Mary Lou M Viewer's Choice

 My quilt "Heat"  Best Innovative


Kudoos to Nancy S., Wendy R., and Nancy P for a great show - it's a lot of work.  Oh yeah, we raised $1935 for the Humane Society at our ticket raffle booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment